The following documents are provided in Portable Document Format (PDF) and require the free Adobe Reader.
- 12/10/2015 Supervisor Wilma Chan to Commit $250,000 to Help Reduce and Prevent Police / Resident Confrontations My contribution will support the Learn Your Rights In California (LYRIC) program, sponsored by the Office of the Alameda County Public Defender. LYRIC empowers and protects youth in their interactions with police by teaching them their rights. More... (391KB)
- 08/26/2015 Supervisor Chan Gathers Community to Celebrate Completion of San Lorenzo Library Expansion Project The $10.3 million project is the first major exterior renovation of the library in 45 years and doubled the size of library to nearly 20,000 square feet. More... (453KB)
- 06/25/2015 Supervisor Wilma Chan Donates $100,000 to Help Feed Oakland's Most Vulnerable Seniors Supervisor Chan's donation will allow SOS/Meals on Wheels to continue providing hot, nutritious meals to more than a thousand homebound senior citizens in Oakland. Her contribution is part of her ALL IN TO END HUNGER 2020 campaign (www.acgov.org/allin). More... (371KB)
- 07/11/2014 Alameda County Supervisor Wilma Chan to Release New County Obesity Report and Highlight Efforts at Local Schools to Provide Nutritious Food to Families New report finds that obesity adversely affects quality of life and costs billions of dollars; Supervisor Chan will present Oakland Unified School District with funds to purchase new refrigerators for innovative nutrition and food redistribution program. More... (357KB)
- 12/13/2011 Supervisor Wilma Chan to Hold San Lorenzo and Alameda Holiday Events More... (57KB)
- 10/27/2011 Alameda County Supervisor Wilma Chan Leads Effort to Save Adult Day Health Care More... (132KB)
- 10/18/2011 Alameda County Launches Programs to Help Those without Health Insurance More... (36KB)
- 07/20/2011 Supervisor Wilma Chan Presents $100,000 to the Alameda Boys and Girls Club More... (91KB)
- 04/11/2011 State Decimates Alameda County Safety Net with Steep Cuts State Decimates Alameda County Safety Net with Steep Cuts to Adult Day Health Care Programs. Jobs and health services at risk-families share stories. More... (137KB)
- 03/16/2011 Efforts to Expand Children's Health Coverage More... (71KB)
None at this time.