None at this time.
- 04/30/2013 Nighttime Roadwork on Crow Canyon Road(261KB) Beginning May 20, additional roadwork will occur on Crow Canyon Road between the hrs of 7:00 pm and 5:00 am. Daytime roadwork will continue between 9 AM and 3 PM. Traffic will be escorted by a pilot car. Motorists should expect up to 60 minute delays.
- 04/11/2013 Resurfacing Roadwork on Tesla, Greenville, and Mountain House Roads(545KB) ACPWA will resurface areas of Tesla, Greenville, and Mountain House Roads beginning April 15 and continuing through July 2013. Traffic will be restricted to one lane. Motorists should expect delays and use caution when travelling in the construction area
- 04/11/2013 East 14th and 163rd Avenue Intersection Repaving(544KB) ACPWA will pave the intersection of East 14th Street at 163rd Avenue on April 13th, between 8:00 am & 5:00 pm. During this roadwork, traffic will be restricted to one lane in each direction and will be subject to delays.
- 04/05/2013 Stanley Boulevard Ribbon Cutting and Community Fair(477KB) Come celebrate the completion of the Stanley Boulevard Improvements Project at a ribbon cutting ceremony and community fair featuring the tri-valley bike lane/trail networks on Saturday, April 13, 10 am to 1 pm, at Shadow Cliffs Recreation Area.
- 03/08/2013 Lewelling Blvd. Project Receives Top NorCal APWA Award(654KB) The Lewelling Boulevard Improvement Project recognized as the 2013 Featured Project of the Year for NorCal APWA region. This project subsequently earns a nomination for Project of the Year at the national APWA level. PWA received 3 additional awards.
- 02/28/2013 Vasco Road Work Planned - Contra Costa The Contra Costa County Public Works Department will perform roadwork on Vasco Road between Camino Diablo Road and Brushy Creek. The work is to replace roadway delineators, and is taking place today, February 28th, between 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
- 12/24/2012 Storm Tips
- 11/27/2012 Sandbags Available(294KB) During severe storm events, the Public Works Agency has sandbags available for the public. Please see the attached for information on various sandbag pick-up locations throughout Alameda County.