Welcome to the Surplus Property Authority Website
Surplus Property Authority creates value for several large tracts of County-owned land, in the Cities of Dublin, Pleasanton, and Livermore, through the real estate development process including long-range planning, design, entitlements and permit, construction and sales. Surplus Property maximizes the value of county resources by:
- Coordinating with the cities, in which the lands are located, to create master plans for county-owned properties.
- Preparing specific land use, financing, and infrastructure plans for County properties, and obtaining approvals from the appropriate authorities.
- Developing adequate infrastructure including roads, utilities, parks and BART station parking and improvements.
- Shaping community image and providing neighborhood amenities.
- Selecting private developers and selling properties.